Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome To Hetty!

Welcome one and all to Hetty: The Fashion Magazine. I know for a fact that this ride we are embarking together is going to be fabulous beyond any possible imagination. In this magazine, you will see a rebirth of what fashion really stands for...Art you live your life in. As they say in Devil Wears Prada retail is not only a factor of the business world, but also what society as a whole presents itself.
As Editor-In-Chief, I take full heart into the passion which as given this venture life and will continue to support it. Until we can grow enough, the magazine will not be in your hands but will be growing before your eyes from this small blog to a website and beyond. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being a part of this ride and I pray that it is as enjoyed and inspiring to you as it will be for me.
Welcome to Hetty!

No comments: